We are passionate about technology and about serving people. We take pride in implementing the right combination of products and services for each business. Our clients appreciate sustainable solutions, and we enjoy providing them. We strive to do this with integrity and good communication while managing expectations.
Routine maintenance. Remote monitoring. Backups. Penetration testing. Patch management. Antivirus/antimalware. Cybersecurity. Endpoint detection and response. HIPAA compliance. Budgeting. Strategic planning. We’re staying on top of it and updating you and your team as needed.
Our vision is to provide the same level of support as the IT department at a large company. Anyone at any level can make one call to get what they need — whether it is a new employee needing equipment and email, a manager working to meet new industry standards or an executive considering a merger or acquisition. As a part of your team we can help your business succeed.
How We Partner
By teaming up with us, you can easily outsource your IT department or support your in-house staff. Either way, strong cybersecurity, improved technical systems, and consistent management will help your business run smoothly.
Here are some of the ways we support our clients.
- Help desk for users
- Microsoft 365 management
- Cloud migrations for servers, infrastructure, line of business applications, and data
- Sharepoint migrations
- Virtual desktops
- Microsoft Teams training
- Hardware refreshes (PC’s, workstations, Laptops, servers, etc)
- Inventory management
- Software upgrades
- Project management for moves, downsizing or rightsizing, and office expansions
- Virtual CIO services
- IT budget review which includes negotiating service contracts for phone, Internet, energy, copiers, software subscriptions, and more
- Vendor management and vendor review
- Facilitating technology committee meetings
- IT review for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Cybersecurity: regularly updating and refreshing business cybersecutiy measures as new features become available to protect against the latest concerns and threats
Technical Adventures LLC is a full-service, client-centric IT company that has been supporting businesses since July 3rd, 2004. We are based out of the NJ/NY area, and we help a wide variety of companies and non-profit organizations keep their tech running smoothly.