Working with us goes beyond what gets done. We also focus on the how, so you can feel secure and supported, knowing that your IT is well taken care of.
We’re a company of our word. We’ll give you solutions that fit your needs exactly and never add in unnecessary upsells.
Whether it’s an update or an uncomfortable conversation, we’re always direct and upfront with you as soon as something needs to be talked about.
We don’t overpromise and underdeliver. You’re going to get honest answers that give you a solid idea about what can be done in every situation.
How We Partner
By teaming up with us, you can easily outsource your IT department or support your in-house staff. Either way, strong cybersecurity, improved technical systems, and consistent management will let your business run smoothly.
Here are some of the ways we support our clients.
- Help desk for users
- Microsoft 365 management
- Cloud migrations for servers, infrastructure, line of business applications, and data
- Virtual desktops
- Microsoft Teams training
- Hardware refreshes (PC’s, workstations, Laptops, servers and more)
- Inventory management
- Software upgrades
- Project management for moves, downsizing or rightsizing, and office expansions
- Virtual CIO services
- IT budget reviews: which includes
- Review & refresh Negotiating service contracts for phone, Internet, energy, copiers, software subscriptions, and more
- Vendor management and vendor review
- Facilitating technology committee meetings
- IT review for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Cybersecurity, regularly updating and refreshing business cybersecuritycybersecutiy measures as new features become available to protect against the latest concerns and threats.rutye